Im francis of assisi
Hell no i dont sleep im converting the fishies
Mortifying the fleshies
You testin’ my testes, wanna sap me
Im no fapping
celibacy
U jealous of me?
I’m praying for U
Haters masturbate
I flagellate the mood
Galilean died for me He died for you 2
distinguishing his essence and energies / pure act / gimme dat beatific vision please / On my knees / I pray to Jeez / rosary beads / patience son, levitation comes in ecstasies
Heavily
Heavenly
You may CUM but you must dress modestly / solemnly / spanish lace mantilla goddessy / cutie face / at the rail / in her veil / open wide / bread of life / On the tongue / sanctify my trad bride / uh / that’s a covenant / yeah yeah/ fedoras be coveting
my seed spreading like the sand at the sea / the stars in the sky are the children of me / you wanna debate? You wanna blaspheme / we are not the same / im a nazerine
https://youtu.be/ZsipsIgkrM0
No comments:
Post a Comment